Incat Crowther has the versatility to offer multiple design options, ensuring our clients are not influenced towards a specific product or option that suits the designer or builder rather than the operation.
We have a track record with most hull forms, including monohull, catamaran, wave piercer and trimaran, with experience in aluminium, steel and composite. We are abreast of recent developments in propulsion systems, including FPP, CPP and water jets, ASD, diesel-electric and hybrid.
Our diverse range of services are offered in a flexible manner, allowing our clients to commission a preliminary design, undertake a route study, support a tender or RFP, contract for a complete design, or retain us on a consulting basis to undertake vessel modifications or re-powering.
- Experience with all main machinery types
- Efficient, one stop shop
- Unbiased expertise and guidance with procurement
- Support with financing and RFP strategy, maximizing chance of positive outcome
- Guidance though the entire design and build process
- Expertise in catamaran, monohull, trimaran and wave piercer hull forms
- Experience in FPP, CPP, water jet propulsion, ASD, diesel-electric and hybrid.
- Capability in aluminium, composite and steel construction